event AIFW/ green fashion competition
Yesterday I attended The Green Fashion Competition, along with Whitney, Cylia & Ilona. The Green Fashion Competition is a competition for entrepreneurs in the fashion industry, for individuals (and teams) with a vision of what the future of fashion should look like. The aim of the competition is to find the talented entrepreneurs in the industry who aim to create a fashion business while sustaining biodiversity.
It really was a big spectacle; with a lot of designers who showed three pieces of their latest collection each. Here are a few pictures to give you a little impression of the evening. Warning: Picture Overload.
ph. by Natas and me
1. The collection of the winner two years ago: Elsien Gringhuis. I really love the collection she displayed, mainly because it's wearable much. My favorite by far was the black/white suit; love it
2. Loved this pink suit, combined with this floral jumpsuit and a matching turban to top it off. By one of the winners; Carrie Parry
3. Another gorgeous suit by Carrie Parry
5. Such an extraordinary outfit, not really my cup of tea. But I can see the beauty of it; by ZAGB
6. Stunning make-up, at the show of SUPRB
7. Wow, amazing dress. It's so well-crafted, designed by Narelle Dore
8. And there was a special guest who attended this show; the dutch Princes Máxima