A few weeks ago Nish, With and I went to the Bestseller presentation. Bestseller is a Danish, family-owned company, which consists out of brands such as Vero Moda, Pieces, Selected Femme, Only and Vila. I must admit that I didn't know Selected Femme before I entered their showroom, but the moment I stepped out: I WAS SOLD! One other brand that caught my eye, a brand that was slightly unfamiliar to me, was Very by Vero Moda.
The items from the other, more well-known brands, were also stunning. The quality of the products used to create the garment, is absolutely outstanding. Something, that I consider very important in order to make the to-buy-or-not-to-buy decision. Here are some pictures to give you a little impression.
Thank you very much Corine, for your warm welcome! We had a wonderful time at your gorgeous showroom.
Ph. by me
1. Elegance is written all over this Very by Vero Moda jacket, love it;
2. Delicious drinks;
3. Viewing these Vila spring/autumn garments, makes my winter blues even worse ;);
4. Don't laugh: I had my first macaron ever at this day;
5. & 6. A glimpse of what Pieces has in store for us S/S '13;
7. How gorgeous are these shoulder details?!;
8. I must have this blazer, that back!;
9. Om nom nom