Yesterday I went to the Anna Scott pressday. Über exciting, my first press event without my mommy-blogger Sabrina, but I managed pretty good! I loved being at this showroom; nice people and their spring/summer collection is super pretty. Here are some pictures I took ( Uhu, I even took the pictures myself :D)
Thanks to the Anna Scott crew for inviting me! X
Ph. by Nishita
1. I absolutely adore these pants, with a white top and flats. OMG! Prepare sailor men!!
2. The main entrance.
3. LOVE the colours, you can wear this skirt in sooo many ways!
4. Anna Scott as a blogger herself for the new collection!
5. I wanted to flip all of these in my bag, yummiee!!
6. This crochet shirt is my favorite item!!
7. Amazing, girly and roughness in one piece!