It's been over two weeks now, since I left India, and I must admit there hasn't passed a day yet without India on my mind. It was an amazing experience, which I probably won't ever forget. I don't think I will do this type of volunteer work any time soon. But man, it was great!
Here is part two of the pictures I took (click here for part one).
Ph. by me
1. The welcome ceremony at the school which was held to honor our arrival
2. A hollow dog at the entrance of Agra Ford
3. L. A student of the first school we worked; R. The neighbor of my guest family
4. A young girl with the most intriguing look I have seen, this girl lives at the slums. Today she was accompanying her dad, who is a Rickshaw driver
5. The monkey who stole my temple bag
6. L. A student of the village school; R. A young pelgrim in Haridwar, who carries the holy water from the Ganges